Enable Javscript for better performance
Ritika Singh lends her voice- Cinema express

Ritika Singh dubs for herself in Neevevaro

The film's director, Harinath, is said to have convinced her to lend her own voice for the film which also stars Aadhi Pinisetty and Taapsee

   |   
Published: 09th July 2018

For the first time, Ritika Singh of Irudhi Suttru / Guru fame is dubbing for herself in Neevevaro, also starring Aadhi Pinisetty and Taapsee.

The director of the film, Harinath, apparently felt that her own voice would do justice to her role and thus convinced her to dub for herself. And it looks like the actor has already finished 75 per cent of the dubbing. Post the editing of the film, she will resume dubbing to finish the remaining 25 per cent.

Neevevaro is produced by Kona Venkat and MVV Satyanarayana.

Related Articles

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

Poll
TimeTravelFilmsinTamil

Which is your favourite time travel film in Tamil?

Result
Dikkiloona
24
Indru Netru Naalai
Trending